We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include four weeks of Morning Time activities based on inspired by the Vanderbeekers stories by Karina Yan Glaser.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization – Scripture passages on loving your neighbor
- Poetry – Poems by Edgar A. Guest
- Music appreciation – Pieces mentioned in the book
- Art study – Harlem
- Art – Projects inspired by the book
- Fun extra activity suggestions (especially for older children)
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Copies of memorization to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
Click to download a sample of the plans here.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!
There are no reviews yet.