We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include seven weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – Psalms for bedtime
- Memorization – Selections from How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare
- Music appreciation – Peter and the Wolf
- Math – Probability
- Picture study – Seasonal artwork
- Art – Chalk pastels from A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels
- Nature Study – Flora and fauna from the backyard
- Picture books – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – Two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
[tvo_shortcode id=34053]The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- NEW Printable copies of all the artwork for picture study
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
* Note: Completing a couple of the subjects as written will require additional resources. Some of these may be found at your local library. A couple will need to be purchased. See the introduction in the sample for more information.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!