We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include seven weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – 10 Ways to Teach Your Child to Pray
- Memorization – Verses from Romans
- Poetry – kid-friendly Emily Dickinson
- Music appreciation – Brahms
- Math – fractions
- Picture study – van Gogh using Masterpiece Society Art Appreciation
- Art – van Gogh inspired mixed media projects using Masterpiece Society Mixing with the Masters
- Nature Study – snakes and turtles from the Handbook and Nature Study and videos
- Picture books – fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
[tvo_shortcode id=34053]The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems and prayers to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
* Note: Completing a couple of the subjects as written will require additional resources. Some of these may be found at your local library. A couple will need to be purchased. See the introduction in the sample for more information.
Click to download the sample of the Morning Time plans here.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!
There are no reviews yet.