We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
Authored by Genie Shaw of Barefoot Abbey the plans include twelve weeks of Morning Time activities for Catholic families to celebrate Feasts and Solemnities throughout the Church year.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Included Feasts and Solemnities:
- The Feast of the Baptism of our Lord – celebrated between January 7th and January 13th on the Sunday after Epiphany, or the Monday after if Epiphany is transferred to the same Sunday.
- The Feast of the Presentation (Candlemas) – celebrated February 2nd
- The Solemnity of St. Joseph – celebrated March 19th
- The Feast of Divine Mercy – celebrated the Sunday after Easter
- The Solemnity of Pentecost (Whitsunday) – celebrated 50 Days after Easter
- The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity – celebrated the Sunday after Pentecost
- The Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ (Corpus Christi) – celebrated Thursday/Sunday after Trinity Sunday
- The Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus – celebrated 19 days after Pentecost on a Friday between June 29th and July 2nd
- The Feast of the Transfiguration – celebrated August 6th
- The Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross (Roodmas) – celebrated September 14th or the closest Sunday
- The Solemnity of All Saints and The Feast of All Souls – celebrated November 1st and 2nd respectively
- The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe (Christ the King) – celebrated the last Sunday before Advent
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Hymn Study
- Music appreciation
- Picture study
- Crafts and coloring page links – Chalk pastels tutorials
- Fun food ideas
- Picture books – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of prayers, Scripture, and poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
Click to download the sample of the Morning Time plans here.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!
There are no reviews yet.