This four-module course helps you apply the same planning principles of Plan Your Year to meal planning for your home.
Using block and loop schedules, teacher Marissa Overson walks you through how to create a meal plan your family will love while saving you time and avoiding the age-old 5:00 PM question of what to cook for dinner.
Included in the course:
- Module 1: How to use blocks to reduce decision fatigue in your meal planning.
- Module 2: How to use a loop schedule to add easy, predictable variety to your meal plan.
- Module 3: Long-term and seasonal planning that makes meal times special.
- Module 4: Tips for meal prep and shopping to help you get it done.
- Pretty, printable and editable forms to make meal planning easy to automate and remember.
elizabeth.slobodnik (verified owner) –
I loved this course! I thought I had meal planning figured out, but I never realized how much TIME I was spending thinking about it. This made things simpler. I also loved the forms; they look so cute hanging in my kitchen in a plastic page protector. Thank you!!