Got the book but now want the companion forms?
Get lifetime access to our library of planning forms — including access to any future forms we add.
Just a note: Access to these forms is included in our Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot Course and Coaching. If you have that, you do not need to purchase these forms.
Our homeschool planning include over 40 forms like:
- Annual and long-range planning forms
- Attendance tracking form
- Homeschool vision form
- Goals worksheets and final goal sheets for up to 10 kids (perfect for large families)
- Course of study forms
- Block (term) and loop scheduling forms
- Weekly planning forms
- Resource planning forms
- Lesson Plan Lists (our unique way of planning your homeschool so you never feel behind)
- Procedure List forms
- Weekly spreads (36 in all ) to plan your homeschool and your life throughout the year
- Blank grids to use as reading logs or so much more.
I have access to these forms from my purchase of the Plan Your Year book. They really helped to organize all my thoughts, goals, wants, needs etc.
I have been using PYY and the forms to plan my homeschool for about 3-4 years now. I highly recommend Pam’s system for planning a FLEXIBLE homeschool year. The years that I’ve taken the time to plan out our homeschool have been FREEDOM years! We have successful years because mama took the time to write out a plan. Life gets crazy at times and it’s nice to have something to fall back on like when there’s a new baby. This planning system definitely saved us during all of our newborn baby years!