We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include three weeks of Morning Time activities to give you a sample of what is included in our Morning Time plans. You can do these plans as a family for a great introduction to Morning Time.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Music appreciation
- Picture study
- Nature Study
- Picture books
- Read Alouds
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
Click to download a sample of the plans here.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!
We used the month of morning time plans as a way of testing out the waters before joining as YMB+ members. Let’s jus say I was ready to sign up as members within a couple days! These plans were SO much fun to go through. We learned so much and it was such a delight!
Angela Huber –
Warning! If you do this plan you will want more! This got me absolutely hooked on MT plans. I used to make my own, then someone in RAR premium mentioned these plans so I used this one to test it out. Boy oh boy…I looked forward to Morning Time every morning and the kids learned SO much during this 4 week plan. Try it!