- Links to DO IT activities to enjoy. These simple lesson plans help you explore the chosen theme.
- One parent SUPPORT Q&A each month — attend live to learn about a new early education topic and get your questions answered or watch the replays.
- Supportive online COMMUNITY. Never have a question that goes unanswered about homeschooling preschool and beyond.
- A LIFE SKILLS and CHARACTER focus each month with activities to make learning these valuable skills fun.
- Daily TEXTS of the activities from the plans. Need a gentle reminder to get this done? Easy. Get a text each day!
- BOOK LIST ideas along with our FAVORITE PICKS of the ones worth adding to your home library.
- BUSY BOX activities to expand the learning fun and help keep them busy while you are.
- PRINTABLE activities, memory work, songs, and poems with AUDIO FILES for memory work.
What ages are appropriate to use this with?
Little Explorers is designed for children ages three to six. When you feel like your child is ready for more academic work (we recommend around ages 5-6) then simply add a phonics-based reading, math, and letter formation program for a complete kindergarten/first grade experience.
What happens after I purchase?
After you purchase you get an email with a link to the Little Explorers dashboard. If you are not a member of our community, simply complete your profile and off you go. From there you can access your materials plus the calendar of events each month. If you don’t see an email within 15 minutes of your purchase, check your spam folder and reach out to us at [email protected]
Will my membership renew?
Yes. To provide uninterrupted access to each month’s materials (delivered on the 26th of each month), your membership will renew one month (or one year for annual) from your purchase date. You will receive an email the week before your renewal and you can cancel with the push of a button at any time on your account page. If you cancel, you will still have access to the current materials until your membership ends.
What is the difference between this and YMB+?
Little Explorers includes just our early education materials while YMB+ has that PLUS all of our Morning Basket plans. If you have kids who are a wide-range of ages YMB+ is perfect because your preschool/kindergarten materials will go along with what the rest of the family is doing in Morning Time. If you are just looking for early education, then Little Explorers is perfect for you.
Is there a refund policy?
We want you to be totally happy with your purchase. Try the Little Explorers for 14 days and if you aren’t happy simply email us at [email protected] for a complete refund, no questions asked.
Rachael Monreal –
This program is worth the cost just for the booklist. I used it as a complete curriculum for my kids (3-6) last spring after my baby was born, and now continue to use the booklist along with my other curriculum.
It is super flexible and comprehensive, and the community support is beyond compare.