We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include four weeks of Morning Time activities based on inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 4-12 the plans can easily be adapted to include early elementary.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization – “The Road Goes Ever On”
- Poetry – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Music appreciation – Donald Swann pieces from The Hobbit set to music
- Picture study – Drawings of J.R.R. Tolkien
- Art – Drawing projects
- Nature Study – spiders
- Fun extra activity suggestions
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Copies of memorization to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!