We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include ten weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme. In order to keep these separate from our regular seasonal plans, we gave the preschool terms catchy names. This “Flowers” term is recommended for March, April, and May.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for ages 3-6 the plans are a perfect gentle preschool Morning Time for your little ones.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization – nursery rhymes
- Poetry – A.A. Milne
- Music appreciation – classic children’s favorites
- Picture study – 3D art
- Art – Preschool Spring Video Art Lessons from Chalkpastel.com
- Nature Study – familiar habitats
- Picture books – fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems and memory work to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
* Note: Completing a few of the subjects as written will require additional resources. Some of these may be found at your local library. A couple will need to be purchased. See the chart in the sample for more information.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted for your preschooler, without the stress, prep, and planning!
This product is a digital download. Nothing will be mailed.