We are going even further to make sure you get the support you need to get your Autopilot plan in place.
Note: Your first year of the Finisher’s Club is included in your Autopilot purchase. This product is for purchasing additional years of support, co-working, and coaching. Please do not purchase this product if you don’t own our planning course. Your purchase will be refunded. It is not required that you purchase this product to retain access to your course materials, the forum, or your forms. This is for co-working and coaching sessions only.
The Finisher’s Club includes:
- LIVE co-working/Q&A sessions with Pam and her mentors. State your goals, get things done, and get immediate answers to your questions and feedback on your plan. You are not doing this alone. Sessions weekly throughout the summer and once a month through the year. Each session will be 1.5 to 2 hours each.
- ALL Day Planning Day. Join us for eight hours on (2023 Date TBD) for our all day planning extravaganza or just drop in for a short or long planning session throughout the day. We will hold your spot!
- NEW recordings of each Q&A session with a list of links and time stamps. Revisit sessions or search for information from the Q&As.
- Multiple mentors each with their own special gifts. Come to all the sessions or choose your favorite mentor to follow (we don’t mind!). See mentor bios below.
- One monthly session from September to April for upkeep, further planning, and periodic review. Monthly sessions will be 1.5-2 hours, sometimes on Saturday or sometimes in the evenings.
Your Finisher’s Club access expires one year from your date of purchase. It is not a subscription and does not automatically renew. If you purchase in April you will have access to the following April. Likewise if you purchase in July your access will end the following July.
The Finisher’s Club co-working sessions will be held:
All times are CDT. Each session is 1.5-2 hours long.
NEW – Fall 2022 Dates
- September 24 with Pam at 10:00 AM CDT
- October 22 with Laney at 10:00 AM CDT
- November 19 with Dawn at 9:00 AM CST
- And announcing HALF-DAY PLANNING DAY!! 🎉️ Tentative Date: December 29 (8-12 AM CST)
While we do our absolute best to stick to these days and times, we are homeschool moms. On occasion something comes up that we need to adjust slightly. With four mentors this year that should rarely happen. Your mentor might change but your date likely will not.
All sessions will be recorded and searchable replays will be provided.
Meet the Mentors:
Pam Barnhill is a mom of three kids (16, 15, 12) who have always been homeschooled. A recovering public school teacher, she embraces order, eschews perfection, and has spent her homeschool journey learning to let go and follow her kids’ interests (and her heart). She loves learning alongside her kids, Morning Time, and daily checklists. The author of Plan Your Year: Homeschool Planning for Purpose and Peace and the creator of Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot her super-powers include breaking down big tasks into manageable chunks and creative scheduling.
Dawn Garrett has three high schoolers – a rising senior, junior, and sophomore – whom she has always homeschooled. Through major angst and coming to a breaking point within the first four years of her homeschool, Dawn saw the wisdom of having her vision as a foundation instead of being purely results-driven. While Dawn has most of her experience in Charlotte Mason homeschooling using AmblesideOnline, as the YMB+ Community Manager for the last six years, she has helped many homeschoolers who have a variety of philosophies. She is particularly good at connecting people who have similar visions and use similar resources. Dawn loves helping homeschoolers succeed both at home and school.
Laney Homan has 8 children ages 23 down to 6, two of whom have already graduated from her homeschool with number 3 soon to follow. She began homeschooling 17 years ago when her children were struggling at a young age in a traditional classroom setting. A variety of neuro-divergences (ADHD, learning disabilities, giftedness, sensory processing) led Laney to researching and utilizing a plethora of curriculum and resources to best meet the needs of her family. Now she proudly wears the title of “curriculum queen.”
Lynna Sutherland is the mother of eight always-homeschooled kiddos ages high school to preschool. She is also a certified parenting coach, host of the Sibling Relationship Lab podcast and the Your Large Family Homeschool site. Lynna loves to construct an eclectic curriculum with a little of this and a little of that, flexing to find an approach and system that works for their ever-changing family dynamics. She’s also a huge fan of digital learning and online curriculum options.