We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include seven weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – “Father We Thank Thee”
- Memorization – Gratitude scripture
- Poetry – Seasonal poems
- Music appreciation – Tchaikovsky
- Picture study – Grant Wood
- Art – Chalk pastel painting
- Math – Fun math activities
- Nature Study – 100 Creative Nature Walks
- Picture books – fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
* Note: Completing a couple of the subjects as written will require additional resources. Some of these may be found at your local library. See the introduction in the sample for more information.
Click to download the sample of the Morning Time plans here.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!
Christina Lyon –
We love the fall morning time plans and use them as part of our Morning Basket subscription. The links and loop schedules make the plans super easy to use and they add joy and delight to our homeschool day. We’re especially enjoying the music and picture study in this term’s plans and look forward to uncovering more about them as we progress through the season.
We are using the fall morning time plans through our YMB+ subscription and we are really enjoying it. I love having a plan already laid out for me. It’s so well thought out and easy to implement. Our favorite part right now is probably the art tutorials. My kids suddenly love chalk pastels!
Ashley Hopkins –
We are two weeks into this morning time plan through YMB+ and we’re really enjoying it! The plans are extremely easy to follow and cater to your own family. I really love that there is a focus on the season as well as some other fun elements such as math and composer study. These plans bring in the good and beautiful things that often seem to go by the wayside and I’m so grateful!
Nikki (verified owner) –
We completed this morning basket and LOVED it! My kids especially loved the chalk pastel art. Even my 3 year old joined us for morning time and loved it. My son also loved the math activities. It was very enriching for him. I was a little worried about the memorization pieces but I am so impressed at how much my kids were able to memorize. This challenged us and added joy to our school day all at the same time.