We took all the hard work out of planning (and shopping for!) Morning Time!
Available for a VERY limited time, this Back-to-School Backpack includes the resources you need (minus the books) to do Morning Time with your family at one special low price.
In this virtual backpack you get:
- The Back to School Morning Time Plans
- SQUILT Mozart Composer Spotlight
- Birds Video Art Course
- NaturExplorers Beautiful Birds Nature Study
PLUS these four bonuses:
- A September Listening Calendar from SQUILT — Enjoy a bit of wonderful music everyday.
- Chalk Pastels Art in Space ebook from chalkpastel.com — Get ready for the solar eclipse with some fabulous and fun space art.
- A 10 nature walk sampler from 40 Creative Nature Walks: Outdoor Science Labs on the Go from NaturExplorers
- BONUS: Three weeks of Morning Time Plans. Our normal seasonal plans are seven weeks. This super-set of plans includes 10 weeks of scheduled plans.
The Morning Time plans include TEN weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – Five-finger prayer method
- Memorization – Selections from How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare
- Music appreciation – SQUILT Mozart Composer Spotlight (included!)
- Math – Fibonacci and the Golden Mean
- Picture study – Seasonal artwork
- Art – Birds video art course from chalkpastel.com (included!)
- Nature Study – Beautiful Birds from NaturExplorers (included!)
- Picture books – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – Two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
[tvo_shortcode id=34053]The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!