Pre Order and get a BONUS digital copy with your printed planner so you can start recording memories today! Simply add the printed version to your cart and you will receive an email with your digital copy on checkout.
This version of the planner has a blue exterior and a black and white interior design. For an alternate design with a color interior please click here.
STRUGGLING TO CREATE A COHESIVE PLAN FOR YOUR MORNING TIME?
Capture to things you want to do and all the memories you made in the same lovely keepsake Journal & Planner.
Our journal and planner…
- Provides a place for you to make the plans that keep you on track each day in your Morning Basket (no more struggling to know what to do next — you’ve put it all here)
- Captures the Morning Basket memories for each month (look back on years of learning with your kids and never forget the wonderful things you did)
- Records all those great ideas you want to do in future Morning Baskets (no more slips of paper or wondering what that great book recommendation was you forgot to jot down)
- Surprises you with poetry, suggestions, and monthly activity lists (never be stuck for ideas — we’ve included dozens inside for you)
WHAT YOU’LL GET
A place to keep all your plans and all your memories
Our beautiful 8.5×11″ planner includes
- 2022-2023 annual reference calendars (the planning pages are undated so start using your planner at any time)
- Six term planning pages for loop and block schedules (so you can adjust your schedule as often as you like each year — or not)
- Weekly planning pages for notes about gathering supplies, prayer lists, to-dos for parents, and a lesson plan list page for the activities you hope to accomplish (plan ahead or plan from behind)
- Twelve monthly memory spreads to record your favorites from each month. There is even a place to paste photos if you desire!
- Lists to capture future Morning Basket ideas for memory work, read alouds, resources, activities, and more. Never lose that great idea again!
- Idea pages including what your toddler can do, a poem for each month of the year, and fun days you can celebrate each month to add a little fun to your Morning Basket
We’ve got A’s for your Q’s
When will I get my printed planner?
If you choose the printed planner, we will ship it by February 28. In the meantime, if you pre order before we have the planner is stock we will include a digital copy of the planner with your purchase so you can get started right away.
What are the printing specs?
The cover is 15pt with color printing and a gloss layflat laminate on both sides. (Note the cover is not “laminated.” The gloss laminate adds a slight protection and sheen, but is not waterproof hard plastic like a traditional lamination.) The paper is an upgraded 80# white opaque. The wire spiral binding is silver. The planner is 183 pages.
Do you have a planner with a color interior?
Yes! For a planner with a full-color design click here. The structure of the planner and pages are the same, the design is what is different.
What if I want to print my own?
You can order the digital version of the planner only. Choose the digital variation from the drop down menu. Note: If you pre order the printed version we include the digital file at no extra charge.
Do you ship internationally?
Sorry. We do not. Please purchase the digital copy of the planner.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the nature of digital files and the issues of restocking printed materials, we do not offer refunds on the planner. We are happy to answer all the questions you need in advance to make a confident purchase.
How do I use my planner?
We are so glad you asked. There is a QR code in the planner that will take you to a page of tutorials, resources, and more to help you get the most out of your planner. We will be adding resources to that page periodically. That page will also link you to other planner users in our community.
Got other questions?
No problem! Reach out to us at email@example.com and we are happy to help.
Morning Basket is about the memories
You need a compass to guide where you are going and you want a record of where you have been. This Journal & Planner does both.