We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include four weeks of Morning Time activities based on inspired by the stories of Beatrix Potter.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for preschool and kindergarten the plans can easily be adapted to include elementary students.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization – Scripture passages on animals
- Poetry – Poems about animals
- Music appreciation – Selections from The Beatrix Potter Music Collection
- Art study – Potter’s illustrations
- Art – Art inspired by the stories – drawing, painting, and sewing
- Nature Study – Rabbits, cats, mice, and mushrooms
- Fun extra activity suggestions (especially for older children)
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Copies of memorization to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
Click to download a sample of the plans here.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!
We used this plan as a YMB+ subscriber. Beatrix Potter’s books have always been a favorite of mine. I was so excited that this set came out right as I bought a lovely set of the books. All of my kids enjoyed digging into her artwork, watching videos about her life, and enjoying music that accompanied the books..
Angela Huber –
This plan was awesome for my 2 girls and you do not need to have read any of Beatrix’s books to do the plan! I checked out all the stories my library had and we read along with the plan. They loved the animal theme and they fell in love with Beatrix Potter’s stories, as did I. My favorite moment was probably when my children were listening to her stories on audio book and doing embroidery (kids are 9 & 6). I will look back on this plan with tender fondness!