We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include four weeks of Morning Time activities based on inspired by the stories of Beatrix Potter.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for preschool and kindergarten the plans can easily be adapted to include elementary students.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization – Scripture passages on animals
- Poetry – Poems about animals
- Music appreciation – Selections from The Beatrix Potter Music Collection
- Art study – Potter’s illustrations
- Art – Art inspired by the stories – drawing, painting, and sewing
- Nature Study – Rabbits, cats, mice, and mushrooms
- Fun extra activity suggestions (especially for older children)
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Copies of memorization to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!