We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include four weeks of Morning Time activities to help you count down the days from December 1 through Christmas.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – Advent Prayer
- Memorization – Verses from Isaiah related to the Messiah
- Poetry – Christmas selections
- Music appreciation – Handel’s Messiah
- Math – Christmas-themed math
- Picture study – Christmas-themed art
- Art – Christmas chalk pastels
- Nature Study – December suggestions OR activities from the NaturExplorer’s Advent Study
- Picture books
- Read Alouds
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!