YOU ARE SICK AND TIRED OF LATE, INCONSISTENT HOMESCHOOL MORNINGS
But how do you make changes that actually work?
IN OUR 3 PART MINI-TRAINING
Learn mindset and tips you need to drop the guilt and get your homeschool day off to a good start.
This mini-training series will:
- Help you discover the mindset blocks that might be keeping you from having the mornings you deserve.
- Show you why your morning “Quiet Time” could be doing more harm than good and what you can do instead.
- Teach you the one tool that is essential to maintaining consistency in your homeschool and stop beating yourself up about how your mornings are going – never feel guilty about not having a good morning ever again
Introducing Guilt-Free Mornings, the training that shows you that you can have both in your homeschool.
Your mini-training series will include:
The mindset blocks that are holding you back
How we look at our mornings can keep us from making positive progress.
In this module you will discover barriers that could be impacting your day and what you can do about them.
Discover why your “Quiet Time” might not be what you really need.
You so want a few minutes to start your day with peace, but what if that is having the wrong affect?
- Learn why and when you should stop trying to have a dedicated “Quiet Time” in the morning.
- Discover fruitful ways you can work in Scripture and prayer throughout your day.
- Find resources to help you “Pray without Ceasing” and drop the guilt.
The no-guilt way to maintain consistency in your homeschool
Learn the one technique that will allow you to feel good about your homeschool day after day.
In this module you will:
- Discover how your unrealistic expectations are sabotaging your success as a homeschool mom.
- Learn the secret that will keep you from blowing off a school day because of morning guilt and overwhelm ever again. This has been a game-changer for hundreds of homeschool moms.
© 2020 Pam Barnhill Media