Chalk Pastel Christmas Card Replay
- Best ages guideline: Elementary and middle school
- Prep: Gather supplies below.
- paper in your favorite colors of Christmas cards or white copy paper
- set of chalk pastels
- baby wipes or damp paper towel for easy clean up
After the lesson:
- super cheap aerosol hair spray for sealing finished Christmas card
- envelopes (if mailing)
Get a cheap aerosol hair spray like Aqua Net (not pump hair spray) I recommend taking your painting outside to spray. Just a quick, light coating will do to seal it.
Here is a video of Nana showing you just how to apply fixative to a finished chalk pastel painting.
Also another option is framing with glass if you would like to share as a gift.
Envelope tutorial to make your own envelopes for mailing.